Dance Class Expectations
1. Change into appropriate dance attire everyday.
2. Come to class with a positive attitude towards yourself and others.
3. Work to the best of your ability all class, every class.
4. No jewelry may be worn. Hair must be tied back.
5. No food, gum, or drinks (other than water) are permitted in the dance studio.
6. Do not talk while you
7. Be respectful
8. Cell phones must
be stored in the
9. You must get
permission from the
dance teacher before using the studio.
10. At the end of the class, clap for yourself, your classmates and your teacher for a job well done.